Our new schedule for our Autumn worship services and small groups begins this coming weekend with Sunday services at 9:00am and 10:45am. Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and faithfulness over the last several months. These have been difficult months, but I have been so greatly encouraged by my church family in 2020. Let’s keep persevering together as we continue to navigate life together!
Here are some reminders for the weekend:
If you have made plans to stream-
- We plan to live-stream the 9:00am service weekly. Once that service is completed, it will be archived for those who want to access it at a later time.
- If you are streaming, let us know of any glitches or interruptions you may experience. We want to troubleshoot those as quickly as possible.
- One encouragement I’d like to give you is to plan a regular worship time that you’ll aim to keep each week. I’ve found it is helpful to keep a weekly worship time that the rest of my schedule works around instead of me trying to work my worship time around the schedule.
- As of this week, you should be able to find our service order and details on the church app to know ahead of time the songs we’ll sing, the passage we’ll study, and discussion questions based on the sermon.
If you have made plans to attend one of our services in person-
- Wear masks any time we are not socially distanced.
- Please only sit in the pews reserved for the service you attend. We want to maintain social distancing in the sanctuary so let’s make use of all the pews that are available, even the ones closer to the front.
- Any week that you do not feel well or you know you have been near someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, please worship with us by streaming the service. In the event you attend a service and later find out you have the virus, please notify one of our pastors. This will help us make the necessary decisions required for our in-person meetings.
Thank you again for being a loving and supportive church family! I am praying God moves in a mighty, a sober, and a deep way among us during September, October, and November. I believe these are among the most important and strategic days for the Kingdom of God we’ve had in my lifetime. If each one of us is devoted to building up our church, we’ll get through all of this together – and be more like Christ as we do so!
For His Glory,